Detailed instructions on setting up SAML SSO and configuring Okta MicroZAccess.
To set up Okta as your SAML Identity Provider for MicroZAccess, follow these steps:
- 1.Log into Okta as an administrator, and in the Navigation Panel, click on "Application" under the Applications Menu.Okta SSO Setup Step 1
- 2.In the "Applications" menu, click on "Browse App Catalog".Okta SSO Setup Step 2
- 3.Now, search for "COSGrid MicroZAccess" in the search bar and click on it.Okta SSO Setup Step 3
- 4.Now, click on "Add Integration" in the COSGrid MicroZAccess page.Okta SSO Setup Step 4
- 5.Click on "Done" in the General Settings page.Okta SSO Setup Step 5
- 6.Under the "Sign On" menu, you can find the Metadata details. Copy the "Metadata URL".Okta SSO Setup Step 6
- 7.Open the MicroZAccess Dashboard and go to Single Sign On menu in the Settings page. Now, Click on the Okta option from the IDP list. Paste the copied URL in the "Metadata URL" field and click "Save".Okta SSO Setup Step 7
To test IdP-initiated SSO, log out of your MicroZAccess account. Log in to your Okta account and from the application list, click on MicroZAccess. You will be logged into MicroZAccess.
Your Okta integration with MicroZAccess is now complete.