Here’s a walk-through of setting up OneLogin as your SAML Identity Provider. This allows your team to log into MicroZAccess without a new email / password combination.
- 1.Log in to MicroZAccess as an account owner. In another tab, Log into OneLogin as an administrator.
- 2.In MicroZAccess, click on your name in the top right corner, which will reveal a dropdown with your account’s domain name. Copy your account domain name for later use.
- 3.Go to your OneLogin admin dashboard. Click on Applications. Click on Add App and search for SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) in the OneLogin application marketplace. Click on the Connector that shows up, Edit the name & connector icon if necessary and click Save on the top right.Selection of the App
- 4.Inside the connector that was previously created, head to Configurations. Fill in the given details:
- 5.After Saving the application click on the more actions and save the SAML Metadata URL
- 6.Now Head towards MicroZAccess and toggle the OneLogin it will prompt you with an add an Endpoint URL paste it and save it !